The ideal candidate will have an accurate attention to detail and be results orientated. You will be working closely with the Lead Product Manager to define the vision, targets and priorities for the games you manage, based on business requirements, analytics and market research.
– Helping the product manager to manage end-to-end lifecycle for mobile games with complex economies and feature areas.
– Work with all relevant cross-functional teams(R&D, Art, QA ) to guarantee smooth and efficient implementation.
– Manage game releases and promotional efforts on an ongoing basis.
– Monitor and Manage Product KPI’s and enhancement of product features.
– A passion for mobile games.
– Proven ability to collaborate across teams, and to influence effectively.
– Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
– Goal oriented, highly motivated, organized and a has a “get things done” approach.
– Knowledge of production tools: JIRAASANA, Excel, Powerpoint.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Project Management or Scrum Master experience.
– Familiar with platform development tools: iTunes Connect, Google Play Store etc.
– Experience working in mobile gaming companies.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.comeet.co/jobs/ilyon/42.00A/game-producer/96.403 →