The UI Designer will create playful, intuitive and aesthetic interface elements such as icons, gauges, dialogs and buttons within a cohesive look & feel that corresponds to the overall user experience of our products.
Under the direct management of the UI/UX Lead you will be responsible for designing and implementing challenging and dynamic interfaces for web and mobile environments based on wireframes, prototypes and product requirements.
Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
Prepare assets and animations while overviewing their implementation directly with the developers.
– At least 2 years of experience in UI design
– Understanding of UX principals
– Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
– Excellent knowledge of animation and visual effects
– Knowledge in 3D Software & After Effects – an advantage
– Experience in designing multi-platform user interfaces – an advantage
– Gaming background – an advantage